The Right Fastener Choice for corrosion and wear environments, when electrical or thermal insulation, or leak-free vacuums are required.
Stock ceramic fasteners from Ceramco are the solution for applications in which metal alloy or plastic fasteners fail, or simply do not possess the properties demanded by the environment in which they must exist. The following are just a few of the properties and characteristics of Ceramco’s stock ceramic machine screws, nuts, bolts and washers:
- High Temperature Stability – Up to 2,000°C
- Corrosion Protection – Impervious to chemical attack, oxidation and UV light degradation
- Wear Resistant – Stand-up to repeated exposure to high friction
- Non-magnetic – Do not interfere with the assembly process
- Non-conductive – Act as an electrical insulator
- Bio-compatibility – For medical or laboratory applications
- High Purity – Non-outgassing and chemically inert
- Thermal expansion coefficient to better match other materials in your design
- Stiffness and rigidity of a monolithic ceramic
Direct from the Manufacturer. Ceramco understands the special nature of ceramics' manufacturing big picture… not just fasteners.
We’ve been manufacturing OEM ceramic parts for over 30 years. Along the way we’ve learned there are many applications that benefit from the properties ceramics offer, but require only a traditional or “stock” size and shape. Ceramco fills this need with a comprehensive offering of inventoried ceramic machine screws, nuts, bolts and washers in standard sizes.